Neuroscience Data Collection Facilitator
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we strive to achieve surprise and delight for every one of our millions of customers around the world. We are currently looking for a data collection facilitator to support neuroscience research. You will manage the data collection process for multiple neuroscience investigations in parallel. You will possess outstanding interpersonal communication skills, high attention to detail, and a commitment to conducting impactful research.
- Experience conducting in-person research sessions requiring outstanding behavioral observation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Must be comfortable interviewing and observing people in different situations and putting them at ease
- Ability to work on a number of dynamic projects across diverse technologies at the same time
- Ability to improvise and troubleshoot technical equipment
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of neuroscience testing methods, human physiology measurement, and data preprocessing methods are helpful
This is a hands-on data collection and study administration role. You will have the following responsibilities: Conduct in-person user study sessions Tasks include: administer screening and consent forms, interview and debrief participants, observe behavior, and administer complex testing protocols involving diverse hardware and software Recruit and schedule study participants Procure study supplies, setup equipment, and maintain study environment Categorize and summarize user feedback and behavior, keep impeccable research documentation Conduct literature reviews Assist in scaling up research studies to larger populations when appropriate
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree in Neuroscience, Experimental or Cognitive Psychology, Social Sciences, Human Computer Interaction or similarly relevant field required