Software Engineer, Product Analytics
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) organization to be part of an outstanding team of engineers focused on driving innovation and enriching experiences for millions of customers worldwide. Wireless Data Analytics team is looking for an exceptional software engineer to develop advanced telemetry & diagnostics frameworks to drive analytics for wireless products. Telemetry framework you build for iOS and WatchOS platforms will enable analytics, diagnostics, product experimentation and anomaly identification / mitigation techniques to track, analyze and improve wireless experience of Apple products.
- 5+ years experience designing, implementing, testing, shipping, and maintaining software
- Proven object-oriented design and programming experience in Objective-C, C/C++ is required
- Experience with building on-device frameworks for telemetry / diagnostics
- Understanding of and passion for data analytics & product quality
- Experience with scalable analytics system design
- Familiar with product experimentation concepts
- Experience with iOS frameworks and technologies such as Core Data, Dispatch and Networking is a plus
- Experience working with big data platforms is a plus
Join the Product Analytics and Data Science Team to collect and analyze Big Data that will help push the needle in customer experience for millions of iPhone users around the world! Architecture and development of a metric collection module on the iOS that aggregates and correlates information across the software stack. Designing cellular / telephony telemetry probes on device that will be used for cellular performance & functionality monitoring, modem optimizations and identify various network anomalies. Interacting with various members of the development team within cellular software development organization. Building scalable solutions to unleash the potential of telemetry for data mining and anomaly & trend detection algorithms.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent