Software Developer in Test - Ad Platforms
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for an engineer with skills and passion to help build out our large scale platform. The QE team fills the mission-critical role of ensuring that our sophisticated, large-scale systems are healthy, supervised, automated, and designed to scale with consistent performance. As an engineer, you will work alongside our team of engineers to create and supervise quality systems in the context of a micro-services architecture, identify continuous improvement opportunities and implement best practices. You will be performing design engineering analysis and development. You will contribute to ensure we provide a world-class user experience for our customers.
- Proficient with Front-End, UI, Micro-Services architectures and Rest API.
- Working experience with Cloud technologies (like AWS).
- Experience with technologies like Hadoop, Oracle, Cassandra, Hive, Kafka messaging is a plus.
- High expertise in building test frameworks along with functional testing and end to end automation skills using Java/Python.
- Good experience in writing test plans, defining test strategy, test data generation techniques and crafting test specifications.
- Practice of testing strategies and methodologies, exposure to test harnesses is a plus.
- Proven QE technical lead ability. Very responsible, organized, driven, and passionate about quality. Very positive attitude, with excellent work ethics.
- Proven track record to deliver high-quality design, code, and tests, on tight schedules. Results oriented and deadline driven.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills, with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with GitHub, defect management and continuous automation is ideal
- CI/CD integration experience
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Curious about new technologies and quick learner.
As a key contributor to this team, you will build and maintain Automation Frameworks in addition to developing tools to aid Continuous Integration/Delivery. You will work efficiently with multi-functional teams, understand product requirements, design test strategy, test plans, and dive deep to understand and test new features. You are encouraged to build the product expertise needed to help debug production issues and integrate with supervising infrastructures.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in computer science or equivalent field.