Senior Product Manager, Home Services - Austin
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Come join Apple’s Home Services product team to accelerate a better future through simple, important and automatic solutions for our customers. We are looking for an experienced product leader to help build the next generation of home services, which help customers tap into the power of their homes for positive change. Come investigate new technologies and develop next-generation products that improve customers lives. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguity and is passionate about crafting new products with significant and disruptive impact to the world. This role requires one to work closely with global and cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Design, Environmental Operations, Policy, Business, Marketing, and Legal. This role involves user experience definition based on a strategic vision, requirements gathering, and feature performance evaluation and iteration.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer product development, preferably in the mobile space.
- User-interface design or software engineering experience a plus.
- Home and energy technology experience a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of iOS and Apple hardware.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills, including marketing/messaging experience.
- Very strong presentation abilities.
- Occasional travel required.
As part of the Home Services team, you will have the opportunity to explore and give to Apple goals of building products that build a better future for our customers. You will be responsible for product development investigations, ideations, creation and launch. The work will evolve over time to building compelling, engaging home service features that scale to millions of customers. Every day, you will work with passionate problem solvers, crafting and building impactful, outstanding services for one of Apple's most innovative and impactful new spaces.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA a plus