Retail E-commerce Account Executive, Austria
Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for managing Apple Austria’s retail partners with special focus on on-line business development. You will play a critical role that is focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship with the multi-brand channel partners, will consult and influence the executive team within the partner organisations to grow Apple’s business across all lines including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, Apple TV and Accessories – all contributing to driving the partner’s business forward.
- Relevant sales experience with a preferred focus on selling direct to major e- Commerce partners and/or managing marketplace channel
- Deep expertise in Digital Sales and Business Development with focus on customer experience
- Relevant experience building strong and productive relationships with strategic partners and ensure the partnerships are driving top-line revenue growth
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative approaches
- Successful track record of growing partners’ relationship in a similar role as a National or Regional Account Manager
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and hands-on mentality
- Strong virtual team management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking combined with operative excellence and strong implementation skills
- Fluent in German & English
The Retail E-commerce Account Executive will be responsible for: •Managing and developing a selection of Apple Austria’s retail partners. •Sales results, forecasting, inventories and listings (products & services). •Working out account plans and develop our key retailers including value added services using Apple tools and resources such as different playbooks and business development funds. •Analysing business opportunities and developing account plans to drive Apple’s e-commerce strategies with our partners •Cross route-to-market projects such as Winning in Digital and Growing SMB together with cross route to market Apple sales teams. •Leading planning approach which results in the delivery of Apple’s global digital eCommerce strategy and constant CX enhancements •Securing partners’ profitability. •Driving multiple peer partner relationships and engage partner’s team into multilayer sales initiatives driven by Apple.
Education & Experience
Ideally Educated to degree level in a quantitative or business discipline. MBA (preferred)
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.