Channel NPI Readiness Program Manager, Beats
Culver City, California, United States
Do you want to be a part of what it takes to bring Beats products to the hands of millions of customers across all around the world? If so, read on! Beats WW Channel team is seeking a Channel NPI Readiness Program Manager. The Channel NPI Readiness function is responsible for ensuring that Beats customers world-wide enjoy best-in-class experience and see a high-quality merchandising presentation in thousands of channel points of sale. This role is the intersection between Beats’ core strategy and how that is expressed in partner doors that cater to varying customer segments. Attention to detail is critical as we strive to execute precisely in order to offer the best customer experience when we launch new products. You will ensure that the integrity of the NPI moment is preserved and improved by a strong focus on operational excellence.
- Experience and knowledge of multiple disciplines: product merchandising, sales, supply chain, capacity planning, & logistics
- Ability to apply sales analysis to the development of merchandising strategy
- Strong vendor management experience
- Experience working cross-functionally across all levels of a highly matrixed organization
- Strong focus on problem solving and has the ability to identify and implement scalable solutions
- Sharp eye for details with a “hands-on” and continuous improvement mindset to identify inefficiencies and design improvement processes
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills; proficient in managing large data sets
- The successful candidate will have 3-5 years Operations experience, preferably in a high tech or computer-related industry. - Prior experience in project management, product planning, production control, inventory management, or production / manufacturing operations is strongly preferred. - Formulate demo hardware, element and kit quantities for channel points of sales by analyzing and cross-referencing SFO data, vendor reports and WW NSO and Brand Marketing inputs. - Develop merchandising plan for the day of launch - Provide multiple vendors detailed refresh element and kit requirements for the purposes of quoting materials, labor for capacity planning and budget planning - Compose and submit element and kitting labor PRs to Finance for processing. - Collaborate with product marketing, sales, marcom, sales finance & operations teams to optimize launch results and sales impact - Manage 9 different regional teams for NPI readiness - champion regional feedback on critical operational and store executional differences - Work daily with suppliers managing element requirements and coordinating the organization of kits and kit contents. - Analyze risk, develop risk mitigation plans, and provide weekly readiness updates - Correspond with multiple suppliers and/or freight forwarders to track shipments and communicate status to respective vendors and geo leads. - Additional requirements include the ability to think both strategically and tactically, a persistent attention to detail, ability to work with a high degree of ambiguity and a high level of comfort in working with large quantities of data. - Drive process improvement activities after every major launch
Education & Experience
BA/BS Required. MBA Desirable. APICS certification a plus.