Design Verification Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Apple's growing wireless silicon development team is developing the next generation of wireless silicon! In this role, you'll be responsible for ASIC pre-silicon verification of extremely complex high throughput communication systems. You will develop leading edge testbenches, enhance advanced methodologies, develop verification plans, debug functional tests, and utilize coverage analytics. You will be in the center of the organization impacting and influencing many cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of ASIC verification simulation and testbench development flows with SystemVerilog and UVM.
- Experience with constrained random testing, coverage closure, and RTL / gate simulations.
- Experience with scripting in languages such as Python, Perl, Bash or similar.
- Experience with communication / networking chips is a plus.
- Phenomenal teammate with excellent communication skills and the desire to seek diverse challenges.
This role will provide the opportunity to develop testbenches and create directed / constrained random tests, simulate, and debug. There will be regression triaging, along with analyzing coverage, improve flows and run RTL and gate level functional simulations. You'll also work closely with the design teams to review specifications and architecture, extract features, define verification plan & coverage model.
Education & Experience
BSEE with 4+ years of experience or MSEE 2+ years of relevant experience preferred.