Creative Asset Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we believe in the power of technology to enrich people's lives. For the Ad Platforms team, this means creating digital advertising solutions that benefit marketers and enhance the experience people have on Apple devices while respecting their privacy. Apple Search Ads helps developers and marketers drive discovery of their apps at the top of App Store search results. Display ads on Apple News and Stocks help advertisers promote their products alongside trusted content in a brand-safe environment. Join us and become a part of a team driven by values that put customers first while helping businesses grow! The Creative Asset Producer drives delivery of screen imagery and photography to support creative needs and intent while balancing production capacity and control of scope, ensuring the consistency and accuracy of UI across all creative deliverables. You will maintain a close partnership with Product Marketing and the UI Design team to collaborate and solve for creative intent within marketing assets. You will then lead the production of screen images by working with Creative and Production teams to plan, inform, track, and drive deadlines for new and existing screens.
- Five to eight years of production experience at a creative agency.
- You bring extensive experience in marketing execution, asset management, and photoshoots, and you understand how to be a strong partner to creative teams.
- You have expertise in building real, positive relationships with creative people who span many fields, including interactive and video.
- You lead strategic conversations, from a production point of view, with a wide range of people in different disciplines and at different levels.
- You are experienced with guiding and shaping the production process across a variety of media.
- You have project management experience at an ad agency production facility or equivalent.
- You react quickly to new information, opinions, and direction, and can pivot when necessary.
- You love people and enjoy collaborating with team members.
- Knowledge of Wrike or other project management tools a plus.
- Build close relationships with the Product Marketing and Design teams to learn all aspects of the software. - Support the day-to-day screen production process, including tracking, quality assurance, course correction, and delivery. - Provide guidance for the imagery requested by creative and design teams specific to each project as well as on accuracy and/or approval routes. - Plan, source and deliver photoshoots and video assets as required. - Work within a dynamic team supporting Product Marketing, Marcom, Creatives, Producers, and Production teams to help them succeed together. - Partner with Creative Producer to deliver creative projects as needed.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.