Software Engineer, Home Services
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. We believe that it’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourage the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading privacy and environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are seeking an enthusiastic software developer to join our Home Services team. Come investigate emerging technologies and develop next-generation products. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguity and is passionate about creating new products with meaningful and disruptive impact to the world.
- Experience building large scale, distributed software systems.
- Experience with data aggregation and third party data integrations.
- Experience with new product development while working in a highly cross-functional environment.
- Experience launching new web services or data pipelines from the ground up.
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design with languages like Java.
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL Databases.
- Passion for people, code, and improving our future.
As part of the Home Services Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to explore and contribute to Apple goals of building a better future. You will be responsible for early development investigations, prototypes and third party integrations. The work will evolve over time to building robust, highly scalable services that support millions of users. Every day, you will work with passionate problem solvers, designing and building impactful, best-in-class services for one of Apple's most innovative spaces.
Education & Experience
BS or MS Computer Science or related technical field, equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of building an extraordinary team. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.