Apple Pay, Product Manager
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly! Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish! We are looking for a product manager to join of the Platform Infrastructure team, defining the next generation platform and systems to support products like Apple Cash and Apple Card. As a Product Manager, you will drive initiatives to design, and work with engineering and other cross-functional teams to build the strategic elements of the product stack, enabling go-to-market features and services to customers.
- Solid understanding of financial transaction processing systems
- Experience driving product discovery, including feature breakdown, use case creation, and detailed requirements definition
- Ability to think strategically on critical business needs, and to simultaneously act tactically to deliver against them
- Capable of simplifying and communicating complex and issues in an easy-to-understand manner
- Ability to communicate thoughtfully, demonstrating problem-solving skills, active listening, all while continuously learning
- Works independently, but not alone, leading through influence in a highly matrix-ed organization
- Own your product areas; take ownership of processes, opportunities, challenges; drive product journey from discovery through support - Brainstorm, design, architect, challenge, debate proposals and designs with cross-functional teams - Represent business goals and solutions; collaborate cross-functionally to arrive at the optimal outcome for the products and customers - Stand by your analysis and experience, making quality decisions in a timely manner - Maintain top-down well-rounded view of the platform foundation, mission, strategy, and tactical approach - Deliver presentations to a large variety of audiences, distilling complex problems and decisions to their core - See around corners for future products by staying up to date with industry trends and influences
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in relevant ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programs. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programs that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Apple benefits programs vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.