iOS Factory Engineering Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Why Apple? We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. The iOS Factory EPM team is looking for an engineering project manager with strong OS fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and a desire to work with an amazing team. This is a cross functional role and will involve working with our Hardware, Software and Operations teams to track and manage the delivery of iOS Software to the factory lines for the iPhone, iPad, Watch and Apple TV product lines. A great opportunity for a project manager who is also very interested in technology and wants to help drive and deliver software to the factories.
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Cross functional Project Management experience
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish and manage complex cross-functional relationships
- Knowledge about Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in Computer or Embedded Hardware, and Factory is a plus
- You will oversee the software deliverables to the factories during various hardware builds starting with development phase to mass production. - Drive solutions for software that impact hardware. Provide timely communications to factories about future release schedules and coordinate control run to ensure smooth roll out. - You will also maintain an accurate and detailed hardware allocations database, drive reporting and data analytics to support business decision.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent