International Artist Campaign Manager
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! As part of Apple, Platoon is a creative artist services company that nurtures and builds the careers of independent artists. We are executing the vision to develop original music and visual content – while leaving artists free to be who they want and distribute their music where they want. The company is best known for working at an early stage emerging and established artists – including Jorja Smith, Billie Eilish, Victoria Monét, Yebba, and Mr. Eazi. We are now in search of an ambitious and music marketing professional with robust industry experience to join Platoon in Los Angeles.
- Passionate about music of all genres with 10+ years of experience in the music industry
- Create and execute unique marketing plans customized to each artists
- Knowledgeable understanding of the African markets and music
- Proven experience working campaigns in multiple territories utilizing external resources
- Established network of agencies focused on solutions and best practices for top 10 music markets
- Demonstrates relevant music and artist relations experience with digital providers and platforms
- Identify strategic tools and processes to inform and maximize streams in promotions globally
- Deep understanding of the cross-platform opportunities in the music and entertainment industry.
- Successful ability to launch and maximize artists campaigns in multiple territories working with an international network of promotion and marketing agencies.
- Strong understanding of the global landscape and experience developing and executing campaigns with artists, managers, strategic partners and wider teams.
- Experience in handling budgets.
- Consistent track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- You work well under pressure, are results-oriented, upbeat, and focused, with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, and a strong sense of professionalism.
- BS/BA degree preferred, with strong music and proven International Marketing background.
As the International Artist Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for working with the entire Platoon team, its global artists roster and for leveraging key touch points across various digital platforms. You will work with world-class talent, nurture and grow these relationships, work closely with Platoon’s extended team of experts to define and execute key artist campaigns, and collaborate cross-functionally with digital partners worldwide. This position is a unique opportunity to help lead Platoon’s efforts in an ever-evolving, critical space. The ideal candidate is highly strategic, resourceful, creative, entrepreneurial and collaborative.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree preferred, with strong music and proven International Marketing background