System Test Design Lead Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s HW Engineering Test Design Lead (TDL) is a leadership position for an engineer interested in working in a fast paced environment and willing to drive exciting cross-functional projects.
- Project experience as a design or design validation engineer in one of the following technologies is preferred:
- -PCB (e.g SoC, Memory), Power or Battery
- -Display, acoustic, optoelectronics, touch, sensors or camera
- Any SW Project with hands-on coding experience is a bonus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of data analysis and statistics
- Passion in leadership skill development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation
- Dynamic and “can do” attitude lead product manager with the desire to work with a great team and product
Responsible for end-to-end test solution design, plan and validate for new product introduction from prototype to mass production. This includes: Working closely with the development teams, early in the product development lifecycle, to define product tests strategy for functionalities and performance. Responsible for the development of test procedures, test plans and test reports. Developing/executing project plans. Specifying/implementing test process control and data collection, documenting for data integrity and traceability. Interact with internal groups at Apple to ensure that tests across different technology are being performed adequately and on time. Interact with contract manufactory factory team to ensure test solution is deployed properly and data is collected as expectation.
Education & Experience
BS or MS EE/SW/ME/Physical Sciences
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.