Reliability Lab Intern
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Do you enjoy the technology courses in classroom, how about more practice in lab? Are you passionate about playing with different kinds of interesting equipment together with wonderful iPhone, iPad and all the amazing products? We can really become the contributor of the revolutionary and creational products! Exciting? Here is an opportunity. Apple innovative HW reliability engineering team is looking for a talented intern for Shenzhen Reliability Lab where is a Rel test center for all new products in China. The lab is to provide a stable, reliable, timely and objective testing condition and service for requesters. And the lab will focus on interaction tests between new products. Here also can be a good place for engineers and operators training in China. All of these efforts is to contribute to insure that our products exceed our customer’s expectations for robustness, durability, and reliability. You will support to build continuously the lab to be stronger. In additional our team need to master the testing methods and details so we can run all the test activities smoothly in the lab. Also, when you see something with problems, let's make outstanding improvement.
- - Lab experiments experience
- - Experience in using lab testers such as environmental chamber, microscope, mechanical stress tester, high speed video, etc
- - Understand failure analysis techniques (X-Ray, SEM/EDS, FTIR, XPS, C-SAM, etc)
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in English and Chinese)
- - Positive attitude on learning the state-of-the-art technology and test method
- Lab experiments experience - Experience in using lab testers such as environmental chamber, microscope, mechanical stress tester, high speed video, etc - Understand failure analysis techniques (X-Ray, SEM/EDS, FTIR, XPS, C-SAM, etc) - Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in English and Chinese) - Positive attitude on learning the state-of-the-art technology and test method
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or Master in school - Mechanics, Physics, Material or Electronics background
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.