RF System Integration Engineer Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apple System RF team is looking for a Radio Frequency (RF) System Integration Engineer Intern. You will be responsible for developing and optimizing RF automation software systems used on Apple’s products including iPhones, iPads and Apple Watch and more for different wireless technologies. You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity and innovation. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We welcome you to join our team if you are an inventive engineer with the desire to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist.
- - Fundamentals or relevant experience in C/C++, Python or a similar language.
- - Basic knowledge of RF fundamentals and communications theory.
- - Basic understanding and experience with testing of RF metrics and impairment.
- - Basic knowledge of RF/Wireless lab equipment.
- - Verbal and written English skills.
- Contribute to a multi-faceted software suite based on C/C++. - Work on data analysis, data visualization and machine learning tools. - Join the design and validation of RF calibration/testing algorithms. - Work on leading wireless standards. - Analyze results in conjunction with multi-functional teams to identify and root cause RF issues.
Education & Experience
Bachelor/Master/PhD students major in RF/Communication/EE/Automation/CS preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.