Sales - Carrier Account Manager, Singapore
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products—they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We collaborate with our partners to find opportunities and develop growth plans resulting in delivering a phenomenal customer experience and expanded adoption of the Apple ecosystem in the carrier channel. This role as a Carrier Account Manager is a meaningful role that is focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship with one of Apple’s largest carrier partners in Singapore. The Account Manager will consult and influence the executive team to grow Apple’s business across all lines.
- Grow the business with carrier partners who resell Apple products, driving towards a sales target. You do this by building deep relationships, negotiating programs, and developing capabilities to achieve a great physical and digital end-customer experience with results that benefit Apple and our carrier partners.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of market trends and the Singapore carrier channel. Develop comprehensive account plans that both align with our carrier partners’ strategies and expand Apple's footprint.
- Work with internal and external partners to develop new and exciting growth opportunities, drive relevant market activities, and ultimately ensure sales through our partners.
- Build subject matter expertise across our lines of business, and utilise it across functions to get results.
- Monitor key performance indicators that support growth, drive forecasts on the overall health of your account plans, and lead quarterly partner business performance reviews with key partner stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving skills, analytical skills and extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis - Proven consultative experience developing channel growth strategies with partners where you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while building sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future - Experience working in a highly analytical working environment, and experienced in C-level stakeholder management. Account management is a bonus - Proven ability to connect with and influence key partners, and drive business objectives through key relationships. - Possess extraordinary presentation and communication skills - A standout colleague who enjoys working in a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate - Genuine passion and excitement for Apple’ products
Education & Experience
Proven consultative selling experience and developing channel growth strategies with partners where you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while building sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future. - 8-12 years of experience in a relevant telecommunications industry. - A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation