Ruby on Rails Engineer - Apple Media Products
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
- Proficiency in Ruby on Rails.
- At least 3 years software development experience preferably in Ruby on Rails.
- Professional experience with Ruby on Rails and comfortable working in a large Rails codebase.
- Ability to write readable and maintainable code.
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable writing tests for your code.
- Search / Recommendation experience preferred.
- Proficiency in big data (structured and unstructured).
- Understanding of large-scale applications. ETL experience a plus.
Help the team build ways to visualize and interact with large data sets from the App Store, Apple Music, and other Apple Media products. This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about working with very large data sets. The tools you build will help our engineers and data scientists improve features and experiences for Apple customers. You will be on the team responsible for ETL, automation, analysis, and reporting for new features and media products at Apple.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or higher in computer science or equivalent work experience.