US Carrier Sales Account Executive - East Coast
New York City, New York, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We are looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated Carrier Sales Account Executive. Are you ready to take this challenge? This position can be located on the East Coast (Florida, Atlanta, DC, NY are all options).
- No matter the audience, you are the expert at communicating. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the sophisticated simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey.
- You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with sophisticated questions, you share your knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. A trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be outstanding – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and take on the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to problems and see them as opportunities to shine.
- Communication is key to Apple’s success. Being a futurist and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and contribute to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Apple solves business problems in simple and innovative ways. You build competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly craft the future.
- You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not crucial and identifying what is, able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth. Strive for excellence in everything you do it is important.
- Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and influence others to reach their goals along the way.
- Deep knowledge of the carrier business with the ability to maintain senior executive relationships externally, as well as with the senior field leadership at Apple.
- We are responsible for leading and developing Apple’s Product Portfolio for the carrier at the regional level. - We achieve a significant portion of Apple’s Telecom sales revenue target, and partner closely with our carrier partner’s sales force to collect their hearts and minds for Apple’s ecosystem through training, tools, and programs to grow the iPhone and iPad business in our territory. - Channel Carrier businesses expertise, recognize strategic opportunities and work towards results You are aware of competitor's activities, Carrier account history, emerging Partner and market trends whilst understanding how to capitalize on these opportunities. - We develop mobility strategies in order to help transform the way people interact. To realize this goal, we establish relationships and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. - We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to build account plans and programs that scale the business and adoption of iOS. This requires an analytical attitude, but also very positive relationships with our partners to understand the direction they are taking their business in. - Increase penetration of the iPhone and other Apple ecosystem products through optimizing Apple resources and initiatives, whilst innovating to provide bespoke solutions where required. Demonstrate knowledge of the field in order to influence HQ teams to drive demand generation, marketing campaigns, in-store merchandising and placement.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Strong sales background including 7+ years of proven sales management experience or equivalent.
- Previous experience working within a matrix organization is preferred.
- Experience as an Account Executive for a mobile device company or a mobile operator is preferable.
- Open to candidates in the East Coast (Home Office base role with traveling)