Software Quality Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
- - Self-starter, passionate and curious.
- - Proficiency in English communication.
- - Excellent interpersonal skills, clear technical communications
- - Software testing relevant experience.
- - Proficiency in C/C++/ObjC and scripting language
- - Outstanding analytical, FA and optimization skill
Hardware Test Engineering team is looking for an outstanding student to join development and optimization of automated software testing solution to reinforce software quality. We have a fast paced work environment, and expect highly motivated people who like to learn new skills, and aren't afraid of challenges. You will join a creative and passionate engineer community to be part of Apple’s innovation and excellence. The intern will be in charge of developing regression test and enabling CI/CD of test software for Apple production lines. The successful candidate should be a student with deep under- standing of SW quality and testing practices, eager to learn new technology, love solving problems in engineering field, and most of all, enjoy delivering excellent code.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in CE, CS, EE or relevant experience preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.