Senior UX Designer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry- leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Experience in user-centered design with hands on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and collaborating on implementation.
- Experience in delivering wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, design specifications, final assets as well as personas and use case development.
- Ability and passion to understand distinct user groups quickly and iterate solutions to their needs.
- Understanding of Design systems, information architecture, design patterns and interaction design.
- Work with a cross functional team, partnering with users, product owners, business analysts and development teams to deliver business value.
- Familiarity and ability to promote and manage appropriate usability testing and user research endeavors.
- Expert knowledge with design/wireframing software such as: Sketch, Adobe suite, or equivalent.
- Familiarity with prototyping/animation tools such as: Principle, Axure, Figma, or equivalent.
- Machine Learning, data analytics, data visualization or business intelligence reporting experience or knowledge desirable
As part of the MSI (Manufacturing Systems and Infrastructure) team you will envision design solutions to be utilized across the company and all products. With the scale of all the manufacturing data captured across the products’ lifecycle: from the very beginning, to validate that units being built are fully tested and of high quality before leaving the factory, all of the way through to warranty support for customers. We are seeking a Senior User Experience Designer who possesses a real passion for phenomenal design, a superb aesthetic sense, an extraordinary eye for detail and a deep appreciation for user experience in machine learning. Do you possess the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions? In this role, you will also promote these ideas throughout the team, collaborating to build amazing user experiences.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or relevant work experience. - Masters Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Masters of Fine Arts, or related advanced degrees preferred. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.