iPad System Electronic Engineer Intern
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The iPad System EE team is seeking an enthusiastic and diligent EE/HW intern to continually work without constraints of technology implemented in iPad products together with the excellent System EE team. Candidate with EE major with good EE basic knowledge, some level of SW development expertise, or Computer Science major with basic HW knowledge, and development programming expertise, or any other majors with these knowledges, will be the excellent fit.
- Good oral and written English.
- Familiar with basic EE development flow, including PCB schematic and layout design.
- Experienced in related trouble shooting, MCU/Embedded system bring up/debug etc.
- Basic hands on capability on board level debug and failure analysis.
- Interested in groundbreaking technology and willing to try new ones.
- Passion, hardworking and diligent in hardware design.
- Self-driving and self-motivated to find smart ways to resolve issues.
EE/HW development and bring up. SW development. Hands on Prototype bring up and debugging. Failure analysis.
Education & Experience
Post-graduate or under-graduate school on Electronic engineering or Computer Science major related
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.