Apple Search Ads Partner Development, Head of SMB Sales
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every day to build products and services that enrich people’s lives. Our Ad Platforms team is redefining the advertising model by developing highly effective, scalable advertising products that help content creators thrive while upholding Apple’s commitment to always respect user privacy. We help publishers and developers promote and monetize their work while also helping people around the world discover apps and media. Today, we are a global organization that powers ads in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. We are looking for a leader with proven experience in sales strategy and operations to launch and lead this customer facing team with a global vision for driving long term revenue growth.
- Has a track record of being highly analytical, developing creative solutions and inspiring teams to do the best work of their lives.
- Is hands-on with extensive management experience in scaling and evolving revenue strategies globally.
- Is obsessed with the customer experience and can dig deep, from the big idea down to the details to build scalable, future proof sales strategies.
- Appreciates the Apple culture and values, and is energized by the challenges of delivering trustworthy solutions within an evolving industry.
Utilize analytics to develop and continuously refine an efficient, scalable workflow to serve the SMB customer segment across the Americas. Collaborate with the sales operations group to define and structure the SMB Sales Team to exceed revenue and productivity targets. Hire, mentor and lead the team to do the best work of their lives. Engage and interact with senior leaders within Ad Platforms to report on progress of the SMB Sales Team and go-to market initiatives. Identify opportunities to improve book of business management, real time client engagements and at scale communications. Work cross functionally with Learning & Development, Sales Operations, & Marketing to ensure alignment on priorities and outcomes.
Education & Experience
BA/BS business degree. MBA or advanced graduate degree preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in creating highly scalable sales strategies driving revenue and return. Consulting experience preferred.