Sr. Full-Stack Software Engineer, Apple TV Services
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
- We want over 5 years of crafting, implementing and supporting highly scalable web applications
- Experience with React is a huge plus
- Meaningful experience with NoSQL & big data technologies like Cassandra/MongoDB, Solr, and Kafka
- Experience with Java and/or Scala Programming Language
- You will mentor team members on writing code that is efficient, maintainable and testable
- Proven track record to re-architect an expansive code base while transitioning to technologies/frameworks
- Ability to thrive with highly collaborative, multi-functional projects that are high profile and critical to Apple TV!
We are seeking a senior full stack engineer. You should be comfortable with backend modeling and considerations, but also know your way around modern frontend development. We’re looking for someone with the courage and experience to be frank and bold, but humble enough to listen to others, a commitment to improving the team and deliver visionary solutions. We want your view on how we can move faster, be more creative and deliver tooling and ideas to empower Apple employees around the world to build the world’s #1 media applications. We expect you to challenge the status quo, to care about the details, the end user, and how it all comes together. Here's your chance to join a dynamic team and to break new ground on our video editorial platform! In this role, you'll be responsible for building new features, data models, and user workflows. You will collaborate with our Apple Design team to bring projects and features to life. In addition to delivering phenomenal new Apple TV features, you will parter with the rest of the Apple Media Products engineering team to deliver incredible products to support our partners.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.