Marketing - Product Marketing Manager, Southeast Asia - Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Apple is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Product Marketing Manager for Vietnam. The Product Marketing Manager is part of a worldwide team of product experts who champion products within their respective markets and seek innovative ways to keep our products at the heart of the customer conversation. Continuous improvement of product launches, comprehensive business and market analytics, instinctive insights and the discipline to focus are valued attributes. The Product Marketing Manager will have a deep understanding of product, portfolio and marketing strategy, twinned with the ability to execute for results. You are able to work collaboratively with other critical functions, including Marcom, Public Relations, Finance, Sales, Services and Engineering, to articulate and craft the opportunity for their product(s) and communicate region-unique requirements in a coherent way to multiple partners across the globe as well as the US. To be truly successful in this role, you will need to have an undeniably strong passion for Apple products, desire to win, curiosity to be better, ability to navigate in a world of ambiguity, finesse and craft in product storytelling, creative and innovative problem solving, the motivation to inspire others, and to build strong and positive relationships throughout the organization.
- Outstanding storytelling capabilities, presentation and negotiation skills, with strong oral and written communication in English and Vietnamese
- Excellent analytical and strategic planning skills
- Self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, dynamic, matrixed environment
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, mobile communications and/or roles that require technical proficiency and the instinctive ability to be the voice of the consumer
- Prior work with international teams in a multi-national company is a plus
- Flexibility to travel (50% of the time)
- Support product launches through in-market partner, press and frontline engagement - Contribute to the annual marketing plan, articulating and validating the opportunity and actions for the Vietnam market, and supporting in-market execution as needed - Collaborate closely with WW Product Marketing, Engineering and/or Services on relevant local business needs and feature requirements, influencing the product feature roadmap through clear recommendations that improve overall customer experience - Become a visible and vocal member of the Product Marketing team - Be the guardian of product messaging and positioning across every customer touch point, advancing the cause of excellence - Possess expert knowledge of competitive and third party products and strategies
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. MS/MA/MBA preferred but not conditional.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation