AI/ML - Intern (Software Engineer), SaLT
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Machine Learning and AI
As part of Apple's Machine Learning and AI team, we transform every Apple product and because we fully integrate hardware and software, we can collaborate to deliver amazing experiences while protecting user data. We are offering an amazing internship opportunity to work directly with our R&D team in Madrid. Collaborate with some of the best in the business and see how we create the world's most innovative products and experiences. Our internships are a minimum of six months, you must be enrolled as a student on a Bachelor, Masters or equivalent course and be available to start no later than 1st June 2022.
- Object-oriented software design and programming
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Swift, Objective-C, C++, Java, etc.
- Interest in distributed, scalable, online services
- Knowledge of agile software development practices and tooling is desirable
Our aim is to create an experience that allows you to learn without pressure, gain practical skills, build real world experience, develop a greater understanding of our industry and form valuable connections. You will join an extraordinary team, including specialist software engineers and leading machine learning practitioners who are all passionate about applying groundbreaking techniques to AI. We will partner you with a dedicated mentor who is an authority in your specialist area. You and your mentor will collaborate to design and implement an innovative solution for a problem that is meaningful. At the end of your internship, you will have the chance to meet and present your work to the AI/ML leadership. Where appropriate, there may be the opportunity to submit your work for publication at a suitable conference. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in a masters degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace