Wireless HW testing Automation and Data Analysis Intern
Beijing, Beijing, China
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imaging what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Now our team has an opportunity for a highly motivated students to be involved in wireless products hardware testing automation and data analysis in terms of regulation and standard.
- - Self motivated.
- - Fluent in English.
- - Solid planning and great communication skills.
- - Webpage design. Good to know CSS, HTML.
- - Basic knowledge on RF test instrument for Wifi/BT/Cellular.
- - Flexibility to work in cross-functional teams across multiple time zones.
As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the rare and great opportunity to work together with a team of highly skilled project managers, test engineers, Manufacture and 3rd part testing lab. We expect the individual to work on: - Developing automation tools for HW testing. - Performing testing data process from wireless devices for performance evaluation. - Generating database and webpage report by data analysis. - Working with test lab to optimize the data summary.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree and above majored in EE/CE preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.