Quality Program Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with you! The AppleCare Quality Program Manager (QPM) is responsible for quality policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices in helping AppleCare improve Customer Satisfaction and Quality performance as measured by customer satisfaction results combined with transaction monitoring accuracy and calibration programs. QPMs are responsible for performing root cause analysis and working with contact center and vendor management to create programs to address issues and show measurable results. The QPM will follow a structured process for identifying issues and help the contact centers and vendor sites to create action plans that will ensure solutions can be measured and evaluated for effectiveness. The focus will be on process and procedural issues that prevent AppleCare from hitting high performance quality targets at the program level, but solutions will also be directed at site and team performance as necessary to maintain consistency and to help achieve performance goals. This role can be located on our campuses in Austin, Elk Grove or Raleigh.
- You have understanding of Quality Standards and the importance of quality, compliance and processes and how they impact successful performance
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills with experience in effective root cause analysis
- You will need to understand, compile and improve established policies and procedures through collaboration with support teams
- Good communication skills both verbal and written with an ability in communicating at all levels of the organization
- Skilled at relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong self motivation, ability to work independently and in a team environment with strong follow up and organizational and prioritization skills
- Displayed creative problem solving skills
- Call center experience and familiarity with Apple Products
- Previous people leadership skills
- Project management experience overseeing corrective action, process improvement and auditing projects desired but not critical
Quality Program Managers ensure compliance to goals and behaviors through daily performance management and weekly/monthly root cause analysis of appropriate logging behaviors, transaction monitoring accuracy, CSAT/DSAT and calibration. You will facilitate regular quality review meetings to guide and understand compliance and success to targets to ensure a consistent Apple Customer experience and regular joint contact monitoring sessions to promote intra-site calibration on the best methodologies for call handling and troubleshooting. You will conduct regular customer observation activities including coaching observations, round tables to ensure quality standards are adhered to and create and analyze quality reports required to keep management, sites and customers advised of quality progress. You will conduct regular one to one meetings with Primary and Secondary Customers and management as required and regular call monitoring to stay current with the Advisor/Customer interaction and auditing of contact center and vendor call evaluations to ensure consistency to Apple's standards. You will help contact centers and vendors develop action plans to reduce variation in Advisor performance with regard to core metrics that impact CSAT and Quality, while ensuring key metrics are collected, have integrity, are understood and acted upon appropriately within the contact center. You'll coordinate with the training team to develop supplemental training and/or modification of new Advisor training as necessary and coordinate with the Support Programs team to ensure efficient roll out of new initiatives and to drive ongoing improvement of agent tools, resources, processes, and procedures.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.