AI/ML - Operations Program Manager, Chief of Staff Team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Apple’s AI/ML Chief of Staff group is looking for a Program Manager to partner with internal teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions with a primary focus on Resource and Budget management of the organization. This role requires strong relationship management, keen attention to detail, ability to work through ambiguity, program creation and management, and multi-functional coordination. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. This teammate will use collaboration and partnership to impact engagement across multiple teams.
- Experience working in both program and project management. You should have strong communication and negotiation skills, and be an effective communicator both written and verbally.
- Ability to analyze meaningful content or data and measure impact metrics related to effectiveness of program
- Highly motivated, hands on business minded professional, with a high level of discernment, natural curiosity who seeks to identify ways to challenge and transform business processes in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with strong analytical/problem-solving skills, project scheduling, and coordination
- Strong ability to influence people without direct authority
- Have hands-on resource management experience performing budgeting, forecasting and reporting and analysis, preferably in an engineering org.
- Ability to execute on strategy and track progress against goals
- A forward-thinker who has a real passion for development of well-defined and optimized operational environments, problem solving and constant drive for improvement.
- Unsurpassed customer focus, with a “Can-Do” attitude.
- Ability to tackle situation at hand through skillful application of tools, techniques and experience.
- Proficient in Keynote and Excel. Workday and Tableau experience is a plus.
This team provides operational and strategic support to the global AI/ML leadership team, with responsibilities including fiscal planning, budget and headcount management, strategy, M&A support, and preparation for key presentations. Manage business requirements and incoming projects with competing priorities. Collaborate with IT, Business Units, Vendors, and other technology infrastructure support teams to develop solutions and roadmaps. Liaison with internal business groups to develop, communicate and handle a pipeline of requirements and projects. Develop processes and procedures driving efficiencies with day-to-day operations Provide managerial reporting, including periodic status reports, quarterly engineering reviews, critical metric reports, etc.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent degree required