Product Design Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- * 10+ years work experience
- * An excellent on-line portfolio showcasing UX, UI and visual design work for mobile, and web.
- * A command of visual and communication design principles
- * Highly skilled in Sketch, Figma, Keynote and other design tools.
- * Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills.
- * Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal.
- * Previous experience working in e-commerce environment is a plus.
- * A deep understanding of the Apple design aesthetic, UI, and history
- * A passion for Apple, it’s products, and its customers is a requirement.
From brainstorming through implementation, the design manager will work as the voice of user experience and design standards while working with business, engineering, marketing, QA, and partners. You have the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions. The position requires working across several teams to create consensus and provide deliverables under tight deadlines and fast changing priorities. Strong communication skills, work well under pressure, problem solving, attention to detail, and the ability to mediate and cope with rapid change.
Education & Experience
Degree in human interaction sociology, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent is preferred