Engineering Project Specialist - PD
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Apple's Technology Development Group is looking for a resourceful, energetic Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to manage and assist with Configuration Management, Supply Chain Management, Vendor Management. Preferred candidate is a strategic problem solver who can lead and work with cross-functional teams to manage BOMs, and track changes to support the engineering development builds.
- Must have BOM structure experience (preferably for hardware products and AGILE).
- Understand development configuration management / manufacturing process
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient in MS Excel/Numbers
- Multi tasking abilities, must be able to manage, organize and maintaining large quantities of data
- Critical thinking skillset
- Ability to react to resets and changes in a time sensitive environment
- Experience with overseas vendors
In this role you will: Create, manage and expedite Engineering Change Orders, Manufacturer Change Orders and Deviations Create and maintain BOM's (Bill of Materials,) AML's (Approved Manufacturer's List) and part numbers for multiple projects Communicating BOM status within the development team Manage logistics of parts for builds and prototypes Driving timely part releases and corresponding documentation Maintain schedules for the delivery of vendor parts Work on multiple projects, simultaneously Assist Engineering Managers in tracking Vendor tool management
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or 3+ years of industry experience
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. An EPS starts at a minimum annual salary of $69,400. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.