Project Manager, Software University
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Software University focuses on training and development opportunities for employees in the Software Engineering organization and across Apple. We are looking for a collaborative, results oriented, and innovative person to coordinate various prioritized training and development projects within Software University.
- The ideal candidate is a team player and motivated self-starter, comfortable working in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are necessary, as you will coordinate training with many cross-functional teams across Apple.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential to this role.
- Experience in planning, managing and delivering multiple projects with varied deadlines
- Strong organization skills
- Experience in training administration, materials, and curriculums
- Able to establish rapport and credibility in order to foster close collaboration
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight and compressed timelines
- Comfortable presenting to and engaging with all levels of employees
- Flexible and calm when faced with ambiguity
- Support team initiatives as business needs shift
- Manage employee programs, including creating schedules, facilitating issue resolution and decision making, and overseeing implementation - Manage training logistics, including course and program scheduling, enrollment, attendance, reporting, and written communication - Keep all programs and deliverables on schedule - Work with other stakeholders to create materials and programs to further employee growth and development - Coordinate venue needs, room set-up, ordering supplies, training materials and catering - Manage system communication (emails, alerts, calendars, invites, etc) - Facilitate ongoing series of training sessions for cohorts of employees
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred
- Additional desired qualifications
- - Advanced proficiency in Numbers, Keynote, and Pages
- - Event production experience
- - Audio-visual experience
- - Video editing experience