Engineering Product Owner - Claris
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Claris (formerly FileMaker, Inc.) a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple, is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big! As an engineering product owner, you play a pivotal role in translating business requirements into actionable tasks for engineering and design teams. You are essential in shaping what gets built and when. Coordinate with peers in order to test, build and ship outstanding software. Present work internally to different stakeholder to build consensus on product direction. This position will be based in Cupertino, CA.
- Strong technical background, ability to dive into the details
- You be responsible for the backlog for engineering teams (acceptance criteria, prioritization, etc)
- You ‘enjoy’ details but know how to balance between big picture and details.
Collaborate with cross functional teams to translate business strategy into product roadmap and backlog. Define detailed use cases for engineering and design teams. Conduct internal presentation to different partners.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent a plus
- - Understanding of technical platforms / Engineering cycles
- - You are skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- - You have excellent interpersonal skills. Including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners
- - You have strong presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization.
- Claris is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.