RF Systems Engineer Intern (Instrument Engineering)
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Join our Wireless team and drive innovation that matters! We’re looking for engineers with good fundamentals in RF, communication, software and signal processing to join the growing Instrument Engineering team at Apple. This small team of extraordinary engineers designs and produces precision RF and Analog Test Equipment for use in calibrating and testing cellular, 5G, WiFi, BT, mmWave, UWB and NFC radios in millions of iPhones, iPads, Macs and Watches. All members of the team bring their own outstanding expertise to collectively take internal Apple products from concept to mass production. Each internal product is crafted to Apple's exacting standards resulting in alluring test equipment that maintains the quality, accuracy and function of commercially available offerings.
- Basic understanding of RF fundamentals, DSP or communications theory.
- Ability to write efficient and scalable software.
- Experience in at least one of these languages: Python, C, C++ or Matlab.
- Strong interpersonal skill and good at collaboration with team.
You will build systems of RF test equipment and devices under test. Write automation software to control and characterize these systems and debug issues using your knowledge of RF measurement, signal processing, hardware and software.
Education & Experience
Your Bachelor Electronic Engineering or Bachelor Computer Science is needed, But prefer MSEE/MSCS.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.