Senior Engineering Program Manager - Trust and Safety
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, our Trust & Safety team is responsible for ensuring our customers can trust our services and software and are safe and secure as they use them. We are a central team that sets a broad strategic vision to prevent fraud and abuse and enhance trust. We execute on that vision by designing and implementing technical solutions and working cross-functionally to address problems related to account fraud, service integrity, and standards enforcement. As a Trust and Safety Engineering Program Manager, you will be driving the execution of vision, product roadmaps, working closely with a cross functional team of product managers, engineering managers and partner teams. You will work with teams across the company who are specialists in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help make Apple products more secure, safe and bolster customer trust.
- 8-10 years (or more) experience in a technical program management role.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Defining KPIs and metrics to measure customer satisfaction and trust factor.
- Shown to thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to deliver within established
- Driving what matter for the engineering team you support including but notl imited to
- running a standup, BRBs, sprint planning meetings and doing whatever needs to be
- done to ship your projects.
- Proven ability to prioritize features/products with input from teams across company,
- balancing different perspectives and priorities.
- Works well with a team, and able to build new relationships.
- Self-Starter with a sense of urgency and passionate about protecting our customers.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, analytically minded, have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and experience with trust and safety initiatives. This is an execution-based role, not strategy. You will be joining the team to make the vision a reality. How does this differ from product management role? Product will define what to build while a program manager will work on the specifications and execute in close partnership with product manager, Engineering manager. Is this you?
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education.