Hardware Technologies Learning and Development Programs Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intelligent people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to join us in these pursuits? The Hardware Technologies Organizational Development & Learning (HWT OD&L) team is looking for a Learning and Development Programs Specialist to coordinate HWT OD&L activities such as scheduling, registration, tracking, and reporting. The team shares a passion for crafting learning programs that challenge, drive, and enable people to do their best work. We love helping others find new ways to learn and grow.
- 3+ years of logistics and program management experience.
- Knowledge of learning management systems (LMS).
- Experience handling learning programs including planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution.
- Experience working in an engineering environment.
- Experience handling and delivering onboarding programs.
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions and gather requirements from partners.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, prioritizing and delivering on several projects concurrently.
- Excellent social skills — written and verbal — with the ability to filter and distill meaningful information to the right audience.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to “make things happen.”
· Create schedules and manage registration for HWT OD&L offerings such as HWT Onboarding, presentation skills and technical trainings. · Track and build reports for all HWT OD&L programs. · Gather and organize feedback to help identify trends, successes, and areas for organizational improvement. · Coordinate the procurement process for external vendors. · Assist with coordination and activities that requires collaboration across multiple groups such as subject matter professionals, internal and external speakers, facilities, and HWT executive assistants. · Partner in the development and maintaining of the HW Tech Learning website.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a related field