EMC Design Technology Intern
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
validate product designs (both HW and SW). This high-profile team makes go/no-go recommendations to HW VPs for Apple products. Your work will directly give to these recommendations. We’re looking for driven and high-energy people to build software and hardware tools to help in the validation of Apple's word-class products! Within the Product Integrity organization is the EMC Design Engineering team. As an intern, you will work closely with experienced EMC design engineers/technologists on the design and implementation of EMC solutions for Apple products, and/or will engage in technology projects with the goal to achieve outstanding EM performance.
- You have hands-on experience with network analyzers, spectrum
- analyzers and oscilloscopes
- You have knowledge of PCB, electrical and mechanical design principles for EMC
- You have experience with solving RF/EMC issues in electrical and mechanical designs
- Knowledge of EMC regulations, standards and test methods is desirable, but not required
- Experience with EM simulation software (e.g. ANSYS HFSS, CST MWS, EMCoS) is also desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly motivated and excellent interpersonal skills
As an EMC intern, you will be involved in EMC design/technology projects and will be exposed to real-word EMC design and debug challenges in the development of outstanding consumer electronics products. Responsibilities may include: reviewing and analyzing electrical and mechanical designs for EMC, performing various types of EMC compliance testing, coupling path analysis, and/or tool development for streamlining measurements and simulations. In this internship, you will have the opportunity to work within an outstanding EMC team, interact with cross-functional teams, and gain valuable insight into the EMC development process at Apple.
Education & Experience
Currently pursuing an M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or related fields.