SWE - Intern (Software Engineer), WTE
Munich, Bavaria-Bayern, Germany
Software and Services
The Apple Cellular Protocol Software (CPS) team is actively looking for an intern to learn and grow in our Access Stratum team. Join us and be part of the team that powers the working productivity and efficiency of Apple software development! As a member of this team, you will use your practical knowledge and experience with computer science to help us build, maintain and extend the necessary architectures that assure successful, efficient and bug-free delivery of the software and collaborate with the most innovative software teams in the world.
- Basic understanding of Wireless communication standards, preferably Cellular Protocol Stack
- Good knowledge of C language
- Basic knowledge of continous integration, Git would be a plus
- Ability to work independently and as member of a team, with strong communication ability
- Good analytical skills.
- Willingness to learn, improve and be mentored
This intern position provides prospective candidates an opportunity to get hands on experience in Apple cellular software development. You will join the Access Stratum team who takes care for access stratum development from end to end. At the end, you would acquire a fair knowledge in protocol strack development cycle and tesing. In that context, the internship may include any of the following based on the need: - Requirements extraction from 3GPP - Development of different modules - Testing of Access Stratum component - Analyzing and debugging different issues - Automation of daily activities using scripts, etc.
Education & Experience
Currently pursuing a Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical and Computer Engineering or related major
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace