Growth Engagement and Retention Campaign Strategist - Services Marketing
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! We’re seeking an experienced Growth Engagement and Retention Strategist to join the Apple Services Marketing team. The ideal candidate has a passion for lifecycle marketing and in depth knowledge of subscription services. Do you enjoy building connections and working cross-functionally while also advising on campaign strategy, targeting, experimentation and audience messaging for global campaigns? At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you are a results-oriented, passionate individual who is not afraid of challenges, we’re looking for you!
- Minimum 5-10 years experience in digital marketing, with demonstrated success achieving growth goals of user engagement and retention.
- Independent strategic thinker with the ability to lead the development and cross-functional digital marketing campaigns and programs to support subscription services and one-time transactions with emphasis in growing repeat behaviors.
- Experience leading lifecycle marketing programs, as it relates to building recency and frequency of purchases.
- Track record of success in developing, testing, and optimizing push notification, emails and in-app messaging marketing tactics.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing analytics, tracking program performance, and testing results.
- Experience working globally with international markets and ability to collaborate with international marketing colleagues to craft optimal marketing programs that reflect regional market opportunities and customer differences.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- Results-oriented, detailed, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
This position will build partnerships between different lines of business to engage stakeholders to ensure campaigns are communicated effectively to global audiences. You will be responsible for designing and building requirements and specifications for various communication campaigns and automated programs to enhance the effectiveness of campaigns against marketing goals. Cross-Functional Relationship Management - Maintain weekly/bi-weekly forums across various different teams to help align all the initiatives - Work collaboratively with various different stakeholders to determine new use cases for untapped marketing channels and gaps Campaign Strategy/Project Management - Partner with internal teams and stakeholders, advising on campaign strategy, targeting, experimentation, audience messaging - Partner with international team leads on global and local campaigns - Partner with analytics to enhance meaningful strategies that will increase effectiveness against marketing goals - Analyze and share out marketing performance results with stakeholders - Project manage initiatives to help operationalize and execute
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent