Data Integration Architect - MuleSoft
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are implementing a world class Sales CRM system (salesforce.com (http://salesforce.com). Apple is looking for an experienced Integration Architect to integrate large number of Applications with CRM system (salesforce.com (http://salesforce.com)). You will be working on a critical transformation that will catapult our Sales organization! You will work with amazing colleagues who have real passion for our products and our customers; and, through this program, you will be playing a key role in delivering a software that enables our Sales teams to bring our extraordinary products, directly and indirectly, to our customers.
- 10+ years of experience in architecting, developing and delivering integration and data migration projects.
- 5+ years of deep data integration experience with sophisticated applications and cloud-enabled tools, MuleSoft experience.
- Hold at least 1 active MuleSoft Developer Certification.
- Experience orchestrating integration use cases involving multiple systems and sophisticated business logic tying in system, process, and experience API layers.
- Integration and data migration experience with Salesforce.com (http://salesforce.com/) is a big plus.
- Demonstrate experience with data quality and governance tools such as Informatica CDQ, Axon and EDC.
- Recommend data modeling, administrative, and design improvements.
- Demonstrate ability to learn and research advanced data technologies and concepts, learning new skills and software as vital.
- Assess all data risks and offer mitigation strategies, communicating impacts.
- Experience with master data management, data governance, data security, data quality and related tools desired.
- Development expertise on Anypoint studio, Mule ESB, JMS, Mule MMC, Active MQ, Kafka, jpa, designing using API’s Led Architecture.
- Deep knowledge on designing and developing enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services, HTTP, MQ and use of different mule connectors.
- Deep knowledge of micro-services architecture and API Strategy development.
- Deep experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design. Dataweave, CloudHub, Runtime Fabric, API Management.
- Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Any-point Studio and CloudHub.
- Deep knowledge with various MuleSoft offerings.
- Experienced with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations and Salesforce.
- Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Any-point Connectors.
- Experience with MuleSoft On-Premises and Cloud solutions.
- Experience with message queue design patterns.
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications.
- Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies.
- Strong experience in Java and related technologies.
- Historical experience with the ESB stacks such as – TIBCO, Oracle Fusion etc. is a plus.
- Demonstrate expertise in complex SQL statements and RDBMS systems such as Oracle.
- Experience of working within delivery teams for projects of significant size.
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills a must.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum team.
As the Integration Architect on this program, you will design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects. You will work towards ensuring self and development team adheres to documented design and development patterns and standards. You will advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform. Developing and maintaining enterprise integration solution architecture including SOA concepts and capabilities. You will provide mentoring on advanced development concepts and technical capabilities to developers and work closely with other technical leadership, solution architects to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing. We are looking for someone who loves digging into details, finding patterns, and ensuring quality. Of course, strong fundamentals are expected, but you have more: You take responsibility; you feel a personal stake in the product you ship and for the end-user of it; you communicate responsibilities and scope clearly. Integrity is everything to you. You handle risk and manage trade-offs openly and transparently. You are a strong team player; you enjoy working collaboratively; you help everyone to win, not just yourself. You thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you have deep wisdom and judgment; you keep your eye on the ball. Building positive relationships comes naturally; you are aware of politics, can meet them and diffuse them, but do not get mired in them. - Additional: Recent end-to-end responsibility for large-scale, global integration project preferably to Salesforce. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to exert appropriate influence in highly matrixed organizations. The ability to see around the corners, proactively keep the stakeholders informed and come up with solutions.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree plus 10+ years relevant experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.