Computer Vision Scientist / Engineer (ICCV 2021)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Combining groundbreaking machine learning techniques with next-generation hardware, our teams take user experiences to the next level. We are looking for computer vision and machine learning scientists and engineers to join our teams in Santa Clara Valley, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Boston, Beijing, and Cambridge (UK). This posting is for attendees of the ICCV 2021 conference who are interested in full-time positions at Apple.
- Expertise in at least one area of computer vision, machine learning, and computer graphics (e.g., deep convolutional neural networks, object detection, tracking, segmentation, AR/VR, image and video processing, 3D geometry, SLAM, multi-view geometry, simulation, graphics rendering)
- Knowledge of common ML frameworks
- A passion for making ML methods robust and scalable
- Strong programming skills with proven experience crafting, prototyping, and delivering advanced algorithmic solutions
- Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Be able to deliver ML technologies aligned with the core values of Apple, ensuring the highest standards of quality, innovation, and respect for user privacy
- Creative, collaborative, and innovation focused
At Apple, you will use your deep understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence to tackle meaningful technical problems, collaborate with the most innovative product development teams in the world, and transfer your ideas into solutions in the next generation of Apple products. You will perform fundamental research by defining, designing, implementing and evaluating algorithms involving unrivaled data and objectives. You will also actively engage with the academic community by collaborating with universities, publishing and presenting your work, and attending conferences.
Education & Experience
PhD, MS, or BS in Machine Learning, Computer Science, or related fields.