Test Engineer - RF
南山, 广东省, 中国内地
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. With the growth of Apple products across the board, we have created new opportunities for individuals to work on the most exciting new products introduced by Apple. We are seeking for individual with strong RF knowledge and engineering experience to join us for this position, which will be working closely with the various engineering entities to support the needs for product manufacturing and test.
- 3 years or more of technical working experience in high volume manufacturing, solid knowledge in RF technologies application and test.
- Strong understanding of consumer electronics manufacturing and control processes with successful statistical process control applications experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, comfortable to work in multi time zone, multi-region and multi-cultural environment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Mandarin is a plus.
- Able to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in dynamic environment.
- Able to adopt frequent travel.
- Excellent leadership skills, ability to plan & prioritize, lead both internal and cross functional teams as well as contract manufacturers to common goals.
• Provide technical leadership in planning and deployment of RF test in manufacturing sites across wide range of product families • Collaborate with cross-functional teams for product failure analysis, issue resolutions as well as production efficiency and yield improvement activities. • Lead and drive process standardization, identify opportunities and implementation of optimization on the manufacturing test processes. • Drive capable and efficient supply chain through innovative correlations and end to end processes. • Perform RF system characterization measuring EVM, spectral mask, phase noise, sensitivity, and other radio parameters.
• Engineering Degree, preferably Electrical Engineering