RF System Integration Engineer
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Join our wireless organization and drive innovation that matters! We’re looking for engineers with good fundamentals in RF, Antenna Design, System Integration, wireless communications, signal processing or scientific software to join any of our Wireless teams in Apple's Product RF Organization These teams of world-class engineers help architect and design the best wireless products at Apple. All members of the team bring their own unique expertise to collectively take wireless technologies to product implementation stages following the principles and practices of excellence that characterize Apple culture. All applications must be submitted in English.
- Knowledgeable in analog, digital and mixed-signal circuit analysis.
- Knowledgeable in RF design with technical understanding of radio technologies: cellular, connectivity, GPS, NFC, etc.
- Familiarity with RF schematic and PCB layout best practices and guidelines.
- Ability to debug system level electromagnetic problems and characterize nature of aggressor/victim.
- Good problem solving skills and a flair for understanding the physics of radiated noise coupling mechanisms.
- Knowledge of electromagnetic simulations and familiarity with commercial EM tools
- Hands on knowledge of general purpose RF test equipment.
- Able to thrive in multi-functional work environments with an ability to learn and go after the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Traveling up to 15% of the time may be required
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on achieving the best wireless performance? You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity and innovation. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We want you to join our team if you are a resourceful engineer with the desire to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We see the more you have to the following as a BONUS: - 3+ years of industry experience or equivalent - Recent experience in OTA characterization - Recent experience in UWB technology - Recent experience in 5G technology - Recent experience in mmWave technology - Recent experience in WiFi and BT technologies
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Telecommunication Engineering, and we highly value Master degrees and PhD/Doctorate.