Senior Software QA Program Manager. Apple Media Products.
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
- Minimum 5 years of program, project or product management in software development. PM certification preferred
- Technical writing experience - distill complex technical information into articulate and widely consumable content with an eye for design
- Multimedia communications - produce and deliver information through Keynote, videos, written documentation, intranet site, etc.
- Training curriculum development - define role-based learning and development needs for the organization
- Openness to feedback and ability to deliver quality content on tight timelines and changing priorities
- Strong facilitation and coordination skills (requirements gathering, design meetings, status reporting and reviews)
- Experience in management consulting, quality assurance is a plus.
The Apple Media Products Quality Office is seeking a highly organized and motivated QA Engineering Program Manager to support one of the fastest growing areas of Apple. You will collaborate with AMP Quality team members and key partners in AMP Engineering and PM organizations to deliver high-quality products and services to Apple’s customers. You will also support internal initiatives that enable the AMP Quality organization to scale efficiently. Well qualified candidates will be self-driven, have a passion to solve complex problems, be a quick learner with willingness to flex into new areas, and have strong relationship building skills. We are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills, who is comfortable taking initiative, can provide structure to ambiguity, and can partner with developers and other PMs to get work done. As an AMP Quality EPM, you will drive important aspects of a project lifecycle - including scope, requirements, timelines, and resource allocation. In addition, you will: Collaborate with other EPMs to define SOPs and templates to facilitate the growth of the organization Support production and maintenance of role-based learning and development curriculum and multi-media training content Build out our internal communications channels (Confluence, newsletter, all-hands presentations)
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree in Design, Engineering, Computer Science, or other related fields with equivalent experience.