Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Sensing and Connectivity team and drive innovation that matters! We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. The Bluetooth Quality team is looking for a motivated, highly-technical Bluetooth Quality Engineer with an ability to seek solutions to unusual problems with valued interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for ensuring the best customer experience and quality of Bluetooth in the latest Apple products.
- You have experience in testing Wireless Technologies; Bluetooth preferred
- Proficient in one or more programming and scripting languages
- Experience building through test automation based on knowledge of objectives and design of a product or solution
- Deep understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Ability to work independently
- You demonstrate the ability to lead a complete functional area of an application or product
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent teammate who would thrive in a reciprocal environment
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, who seeks to pursue everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are significant to our customers
As a successful Wireless Bluetooth Quality Engineer, you will focus on testing Bluetooth enabled features in Apple’s innovative products. Your key responsibilities include: Design and implement automated tools and test scripts, Validate the features manually as well as execute automated test plans, Triage for any discrepancies as well as Monitor and drive customer issues. You will complete both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure high quality releases.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience required.