Retail Online Business Planner
Austin, Texas, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we build the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! We are looking for a highly motivated individual to plan and complete labor programs that will have a direct contribution to Apple Retail Contact Center (RCC) operations. In this global role, you will partner cross-functionally with a wide range of Apple teams including Forecasting, Workforce Operations, Finance, Learning, Technology, Store Operations and AppleCare. We seek someone who is autonomous, curious and not afraid to ask questions. This role is full-time and based in Austin, TX and will report into the Apple RCC Business Operations team.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and apply influencing skills
- Ability to deliver results on time
- Proficiency with Excel. Tableau knowledge will be a plus.
- 5+ years experience of either contact center, digital retail or physical retail
- Experience with labor planning in a contact center or a store will be a plus
- As members of Apple Retail Contact Center Business Operations team, we work with various teams to staff Apple contact centers and meet customer demand. - We strive to find short term and long term solutions that balance People, Customer Experience and Financial aspects. - We make plans and constantly refine them to react to new trends, applying data to make collective decisions. - In this role, you will be responsible for planning and carrying out agile labor programs that will allow our operations to optimize their resources. - You will drive alignment across organizations to build additional flexibility.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Operations, or equivalent training or experience.