Cellular RF Transmitter Architecture Systems Engineering Intern/ Working Student/ PhD (m/f/d)
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, amazing people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product! Are you interested in doing work that expands your thinking and provides innovative solutions for future problems while driving your growth being part of a recognised technical leader in the cellular industry? Join our team of leading experts in cellular RF industry and contribute to differentiating transmit architecture and solutions for Apple's wireless products! Apple's RF Transmitter Systems Engineering team is looking for a passionate, dedicated individual who is eager to break technical boundaries and to change the way of doing things. Our best-in-class team shapes the mobile market with ground-breaking RF innovations while being fully accountable for execution and commitments on timeline and quality.
- Knowledge of wireless transmitter architecture and its building blocks desirable
- Understanding of wireless communication systems, communications theory and modulation schemes desirable
- Proficient knowledge in digital signal processing
- Proficient experience in Matlab
- C/C++ and Python experience is a plus
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
In this role, you will be part of an industrial-leading RF Transmitter Systems Engineering Team which assesses, defines and drives TX architectures and TX concepts with focus on pioneering performance and uncompromised quality as baseline for differentiating products. Your daily work includes the following tasks: - Develop library extensions of our advanced flow for transmitter system analysis, simulation and validation - Create automated signal pre- and post-processing functionality for fully automated system verification - Develop models of transmitter building blocks incorporating accurate signal performance and impairment behavior. - Contribute to the definition, automation and maintenance of our transmitter requirement specification framework
Education & Experience
Currently enrolled in your penultimate year of studies in a CE, EE, CS or related field (Bachelor's, Master's or PhD).
- This position can be carried out as a full-time internship or a part-time working student role. Availability for 6 months or more is preferred.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.