Information Systems Solution Architect (SAP)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Asia Pacific Information Systems & Technology organization builds systems for the most dynamic and versatile business teams at Apple. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business. We use the latest technologies and are constantly opening up the boundaries. Our engineers have created some tough acts to follow, and they continue to lead us to innovative breakthroughs. Because they’re driven not by what would be easy, but by what would be amazing. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join us as an Information Systems Solution Architect. You will drive and deliver innovative solution to solve complex business requirements using SAP Applications.
- Specialized in SAP technical, functional and business experience in order-to-cash and eCommerce B2B. Deep business & working experience in Order to Cash cycle.
- Extensive business knowledge of sales fulfillment, payment processing as well as eCommerce End- to-End flow with internal/external system integration experience.
- Extensive global and international project experience.
- SAP ECC extensive configuration knowledge and customizations experience.
- Experienced in SAP Commerce and S/4 HANA with previous implementation/s experience.
- Knowledge on software architecture and multiple project methodologies: waterfall, agile, Scrum, et al.
- Familiar with Java Spring framework, Eclipse, and Apache SOLR
• Designing and implementing best in class solutions that are fully integrated with Apple’s Information Technology standards and demonstrating industry best practices • Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities; monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results. • Write Functional specifications & Review technical development team work for accuracy and completeness • Effectively communicate project status to the senior management on a periodic basis • Partner with the business to ensure their expectations are met and managed • Ensures consistent delivery of a quality projects as per Apple SAP team project live cycle. • Participates in SAP Global Designs attends other functional and business alignment and functional focus areas meetings.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.