Software Engineer (Implementation and Integration)
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for an innovative and meticulous software engineer, skilled at developing quality software that meets or exceeds user needs, requiring minimal ongoing support. Be a part of an engineering team responsible for developing new features, identification and remediation of technical risks/gaps, and implementation of systems. The right software engineer can customize and/or integrate packaged applications using APIs, etc. Be a proven contributor that enjoys being a hands on developer and contributing with other technical members of your team!
- 2-6 years of SW development experience, familiarity with SW architecture design, reliability, quality and performance.
- Knowledge in supporting robust and scalable systems, either from ground up or by deploying and integrating packaged applications.
- Proven versatility in building and maintaining more than one tier of applications.
- Experience with SQL
- Ability to understand technical as well as functional requirements, and balance multiple assignments in parallel.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving/root cause analysis, risk identification and remediation planning skills.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and integrating/deploying SAAS solutions is a huge plus.
- Proven versatility and experience with multiple functional domains.
- Ability to learn and grow steadily.
You will build, own, manage and integrate technical solutions used by Apple business teams. Responsibilities will include developing and delivering technical solutions either individually or with your team. Be responsible for technical up-keep of systems and solutions. You will be able to analyze and trouble shoot sophisticated issues requiring technical and functional aptitude.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree (or above) in computer science or equivalent field. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as the need arises by law. Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
- Certifications in Java, AWS or other cloud technologies a plus.