CAD Flow Automation Engineer
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every detail?As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you’ll help design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance, power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You will ensure Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group means you will be responsible for crafting and building the technology that fuels Apple’s devices. Together, we will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their devices! In this exciting and highly visible role, you will support and enhance a complex system that can be used to run various analysis, QA and release processes for a large set of IP’s. The role will require you to collaborate with several CAD and design teams across various sites.
- 5+ years of experience with architecting or supporting complex flows
- Proficient with programming languages like Python, Perl, C++ etc.
- Strong programming, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with dashboards or tools like Splunk is a plus
- Ability to perform well on schedules and co-ordinate with multiple different teams
- Experience with version control tools like Perforce or Git a plus
- Developing and supporting an automated system that can launch and manage analysis runs for a large number of IP’s - Develop utilities to extract, track and manage metrics data from these analysis flows - Work with the dashboard team to develop rich dashboards that the design teams can use to get detailed information for each IP - Develop/Integrate utilities to run Pre-QA and Post-QA steps for these analysis flows - Interface and collaborate with multiple CAD/design teams, integrate their flows into the system and come up with robust QA flows to check the resulting data
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant technical field