Digital Circuits Engineering Program Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Dynamic, thoughtful people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. As an Engineering Program Manager (EPM) within the Silicon Engineering organization, you get the opportunity to apply both your technical skills in circuit / physical design, as well as your interpersonal skills. You will be responsible for leading the development process for foundation IP (SRAMs, Standard Cells, Digital Customs) used in Apple custom chips. This is an exceptional opportunity for current intermediate or senior level program managers with circuit background or senior circuit / PD engineers who are interested in getting into Program Management.
- Requires 8+ years combined experience in Digital Circuit Design and Technical Leadership and/or Engineering Program Management.
- Knowledge of the development cycle of standard cell /memory compiler / SRAM / Register File methodology and generation.
- Must have background or knowledge in circuit / physical design.
- Great leadership skills and ability to encourage team members.
- Strong desire to own and drive project development.
- Strong teammate with excellent communication skills.
- Embedded directly within the Circuit Design Engineering team and working closely with technical leads on circuit design issues, development cycle/flow, CAD interaction, etc. - Owning and driving high level breakthroughs on next generation IP by focusing the Design Team on meeting near-term milestones and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the applicable multi-functional technical experts - Leading and tracking project schedules by driving high-level milestone execution in a fast-paced core technology team - Responsible for executive weekly program level communication and driving critical issues as needed - Managing life cycle of development and silicon validation, bug tracking, reviews and signoffs - Collaborating with CAD teams to manage deliverables and dependencies for custom circuit development - Rolling up your sleeves and positive attitude
Education & Experience
BSEE/MSEE or equivalent is required